• Have you and your spouse ever disagreed about your financial obligations to your children? If yes, talk about how you can incorporate God’s guidance into your discussion.
• Have you discussed noninvasive ways you can monitor your child’s cell phone and internet use that sets expectations and builds trust?
• How can you, in your daily life, truly listen to God and work to draw closer to him?
• Can you think of ways to turn potentially tension-filled conversations about religion into a chance to evangelize your loved ones?
• Have you ever experienced a moment or time in your life that prompted you to hear God’s call?
• Father Charlie talked about the joys of his 50 years of priesthood. What brings you joy in your vocation in life?